Welcome

This blog is about whatever the hell I want it to be. Which is mostly movies, comics, videogames and literature for the most part.

Occasionally it is funny.

Enjoy

Tuesday, May 31, 2011

Poop jokes are funny.

Or at least I think so. Here is a conversation I was having with a friend. I have left out some of the friends comments because I think it's funnier if it looks like I am having this long rant about my recent bowel movement.

Me: Oh my God I am taking a shit that never ends.

Binah: Ahahaha I had one of those today.

Me: THE FUMES ARE PEELING THE PAINT! I hear crying! Why is there crying?

Me: Now there's laughter coming from the bowl. And there's... a glow.

Me: Poop should not glow, Binah.

Me: I am rather alarmed! There is now... black... ness coming out of the bowl. I have tried to flush five times now. The smell is unrelenting.

Me: THERE IS A FACE.

Binah: Run.

Me: There are arms.

Binah: RUN!

Me: Should I be praying?

Me: I mean, this is most definitely evil. I would take an act of God to expunge.

And then I had to do other shit (hur hur hur).

-McK

2 comments: