Welcome

This blog is about whatever the hell I want it to be. Which is mostly movies, comics, videogames and literature for the most part.

Occasionally it is funny.

Enjoy

Tuesday, May 3, 2011

I fear the Deadpool Movie

Me: Binah showed me a funny gif with Deadpool and I wanted some more so I did a search and they're making a Deadpool movie and after what happened in Wolverine: The Atrocity I am scaaaaaared!

Binah: You should be. No one is safe.

Jess: If Ryan Reynolds is playing Deadpool, it might be salvageable.

Might.

Maybe.

I hope.

Please, God.

Me: He is, but... I fear. I fear hard.

Binah: Does he have a mouth in this one? Does he have RETARDED SWORD BONES? ASKJNLDM.
KJXZHYSDUAEWJDSFHGJDUREMNWRFT.DLX
OCV KEYSMASH OF FURY

Me: THIS TIME THE SWORDS COME OUT OF HIS FOREHEAD AND LASERS FIRE FROM HIS NIPPLES

Eve: AND HE SHOOTS LIGHTNING FROM HIS ARSE.

Me: They're still writing the script. I am worried and and and I am sad.

Eve: Writer #1: "And then Deadpool dies..."
Writer #2: "Leaving his son to carry on in his place!"
Writer #1: "BRILLIANT!"

Me: If my apprehension were a real thing, it would blot out the sun with it's mass.

No comments:

Post a Comment