Welcome

This blog is about whatever the hell I want it to be. Which is mostly movies, comics, videogames and literature for the most part.

Occasionally it is funny.

Enjoy

Wednesday, March 30, 2011

Rant

Someone linked on Twitter a photo of the new Wonder Woman costume and actress and I felt compelled as a DC nerd to rant the hell out of it.

The costume looks like something your girlfriend would wear when you are roleplaying in the bedroom.
The actress is rail thin.
Wonder Woman is an amazon princess, highest of their warriors. SHE SHOULD NOT LOOK LIKE I COULD SLAP HER AND SHE'D FALL DOWN.

This is the shit that irritates me when I see casting being done for super heroes. "She's pretty with black hair and she's tall, PERFECT!!!!" Herp de derp.

And on another topic, her tits are like, on different time zones. I could park my car between them.

/rant.

-McK

3 comments:

  1. I had to look up the costume and I nearly cried. Spider-Man's suit in the movies looks like it's made out of some sort of athletic material. Even Superman's suit in the most recent movie looked believably functional. This is just depressing.

    ReplyDelete
  2. You didn't say anything about how her tits are on different coastlines.

    ReplyDelete
  3. From sea to shining sea, Eve.

    ReplyDelete